Monday, January 16, 2012

No More Half Assin' Raw Food Diet: Internet Search

So since I've been half assin' my raw food detox diet, I figured I'd round up all my ingredients do a little research and drink smoothies.


Heres my no more half assin smoothie



High fiber fruits add the base to your smoothie, while also speeds the bulk of foods in your intestines which helps your digestive system. It also controls my IBS (which is probably too much information for you but whateves!) .
  • one apple (with the skins)

Antioxidants:  As you always heard the role in antioxidants in your diet is important. Apparently it helps detox your liver while also taking toxins out of your body. They also prevent disease (especially in the liver).
  • blueberries, strawberries and raspberries 

  • Flax seed oil has three main ingredients within it 1) Omega 3 for a healthy heart 2) Lignans, which have both plant estrogen and antioxidant qualities. and 3) Fiber. Flaxseed contains both the soluble and insoluble types.

Citrus Fruit:  break ups mucus and plague in the digestive tract. Plus it supplies vitamin C. It also makes it yummy for me which is the most important thing about this!
  • Pineapple is a natural sugar. It breaks up waste in your small intestine and reduces inflammation while also regulating  the processes of the glandular systems, which produce necessary hormones  It also helps with allergies
  •  and tangerines (with the white bulk on it, because it contains the most nutrients


No comments:

Post a Comment